Saturday, January 28, 2012

1st Session of After School Classes Cancelled.....

The good new is that the 2nd session is on! There are still a couple of spots left. !!
I decided to change the grade minimum to 2nd grade- however, if your 1st grader is really into making things and can stay pretty focused for the class time then go ahead and sign them up. You know your child....if you think its a good match then enroll them. Its a great class and the kids love all the glass colors, making designs and especially learning how to score the glass!




Dates for the 2nd session: 3/5 to 4/16
Mondays- 3:10-4:40
$235- All glass, materials, kiln firing and finishing work included.


FYI... 25% of the fee goes to city of San Rafael, and a portion of the fee also goes toward renting the space out. I just want folks to understand the pricing. I am actually charging less then I normally do to bring these classes to Coleman, but I really want to share the craft and I enjoy working with the kids so much that I am going for it!
To Enroll: http://eplay.livelifelocally.com
or call- 485-3333 Register Soon!


Lets Get Fusing!!!! Please spread the word...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment