Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still time to Enroll in After School Fusing Class at Coleman!

Classes are on Mondays- after school-
Please sign up soon. I need at least 7 kids to make it happen!
2 Sessions to choose from: 1/23-2/27 (5 classes)
3/5-4/16 (5 classes)
To sign up- log on to http://eplay.livelifelocally.com
Ages 8-12 $235 per session
It will be a nice small class of 8 so sign up soon if you are interested!!

Teaching fusing this past year has been an incredible experience. After almost 20 years of fusing it feels so good to share the craft and see others get that fusing sparkle in their eyes that I know so well.

I have a lot of plans this year to hold more workshops with teens and adults as well. I am converting my garage into a working studio. It won't be big or fancy, probably a bit funky and functional but I hope to get things going soon and have a place at home to fire larger pieces. I am so thankful for my step-dad for putting in the proper plugs for the new kiln I am hoping to purchase soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment